Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My First Blog!!!!


Greetings from Ohio:

Thank you for stopping by. I am new to the primitive decorating world of blogging. I purchased my first lap Top in January and found the blogging world so amazing that I just had to get in on the fun. I live in the country on a small farm. I believe the house I live in was built around 1898 and is a typical farm house. I love decorating with a mix of primitive and colonial furnishing. I am always on the look out for the next neat thing to add to the mix. I work in a small branch bank in another small town 7 miles from my home.  I work with two other ladies and they think I am crazy when I talk about my (country blogging friends) because I love hearing about other bloggers family, what they been doing all day and the exciting things their working on and whats going on in their day. I only hope I can make my blog as exciting and interesting as you all.  Well I am going to sign off till next time but I hope you'll come back because I am going to show pictures of my home and of course my beautiful granddaughter. lol
                                                                                    kim

1 comment: